FindSpeakersEasy.com’s Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to FindSpeakersEasy.com! FindSpeakersEasy.com LLC (FSE) provides their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit FindSpeakersEasy.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the Website and/or register as a paid subscribed member of FindSpeakersEasy.com. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you become a Member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony.
This website is open to the public in that non-members of FindSpeakersEasy.com may visit, view pages and acquire information and make connections with service providers. In order to make connections; however, a free registration on the website is required. Registration on the website does not constitute membership in FindSpeakersEasy.com. Please see Subscribe for a description of the current subscription plans and their prices. Please note that the subscription policies that are disclosed to you in subscribing to the service are deemed part of this Agreement. For purposes of this Agreement the term “Member” includes paid subscribers, unless where its usage indicates otherwise. From time to time, FindSpeakersEasy.com may remove the profiles of non-subscribers. Members shall include subscribing customers, or customers paying annual dues. The member shall have full rights of the subscribed package, as well as potential future promotions and/or perks afforded subscribing members, by category or in general.
Subscriptions; Charges on Your Billing Account.
- Billing and Payment. FindSpeakersEasy.com bills you through an online account (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Service. You agree to pay FindSpeakersEasy.com all charges at the prices you agreed to for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize FindSpeakersEasy.com to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”) for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. FindSpeakersEasy.com may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. This Section includes any agreements you made with FindSpeakersEasy.com on the Website when becoming a Member or subscribing to the Service. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method.
- Automatic Renewal. Your subscription will continue indefinitely until canceled by you. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, please log in and go to the “Account /Settings” (or similar) page. By subscribing, you authorize FindSpeakersEasy.com to charge your Payment Method now and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. You also authorize FindSpeakersEasy.com to charge you for any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your subscription payments. Upon the renewal of your subscription, if FindSpeakersEasy.com does not receive payment from your Payment Method provider, (i) you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand, and/or (ii) you agree that FindSpeakersEasy.com may either terminate or suspend your subscription and continue to attempt to charge your Payment Method provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your account will be reactivated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new subscription commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received).
- Current Information. You must provide current, complete and accurate information for your Billing Account. You must promptly update all information to keep your Billing Account current, complete and accurate (such as a change in billing address, card number or expiration date), and you must promptly notify FindSpeakersEasy.com if your Payment Method is canceled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your name or password). Changes to such information can be made at “Account Settings” or through the “Contact Us” page at FindSpeakersEasy.com. If you fail to provide FindSpeakersEasy.com any of the foregoing information, you agree that you are responsible for fees accrued under your Billing Account. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
- Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that FindSpeakersEasy.com is authorized to charge your Payment Method. FindSpeakersEasy.com may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive FindSpeakersEasy.com’s right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service. You agree to pay us all reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred by us to collect any past due amounts. Your account will be deactivated without further notice if payment is past due, regardless of the dollar amount. You agree to pay any outstanding balance in full within thirty (30) days of cancelation of termination of the Services. We may amend the fees at any time within thirty (30) days written notice to you.
- Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides subscriber-level access to the Service must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged a subscription fee. If you cancel prior to the end of the trial period and are inadvertently charged for a subscription, please contact FindSpeakersEasy.com to have the charges reversed.
Cancelation, Refunds, & Grace Period
To cancel your subscription, go to “Account /Settings” (or similar) page. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. Your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expiration date.
You may cancel at any time; however, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for that current month subscription period. Annual subscriptions may also be canceled, according to the same parameters and conditions, with a pro rata refund starting from the next month of service through the remaining annual subscription months. All cancelations will incur a 50% servicing fee of the total subscribing package amount.
When you visit FindSpeakersEasy.com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All FindSpeakersEasy.com content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of FindSpeakersEasy.com LLC, or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of FSE and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of FSE or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All content that you post on FindSpeakersEasy.com, is owned by you and you can control how it is shared through your application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with FindSpeakersEasy.com (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account, unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
FindSpeakersEasy.com’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not FSE’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers.
License and Access
FSE grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of FindSpeakersEasy.com and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of FSE. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of FSE. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of FindSpeakersEasy.com without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing FSE’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of FSE. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by FSE. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of FindSpeakersEasy.com from your club’s website, so long as the link does not portray FSE and/or FSE or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any FSE logo or other FSE proprietary graphic or trademark without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may visit FindSpeakersEasy.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. FSE reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, at its sole discretion.
For product descriptions, FindSpeakersEasy.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, FSE does not warrant that the content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY FSE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FSE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, FSE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FSE, NOR PARENT COMPANY, WARRANTS THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM FINDSPEAKERSEASY.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FSE, NOR FSE, WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting FindSpeakersEasy.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and FindSpeakersEasy.com or parent entity.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to FindSpeakersEasy.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Texas, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate FSE’s intellectual property rights, FSE may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Texas, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
We reserve the right to make changes to our websites, policies, and these Terms of Service at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
To contact FindSpeakersEasy.com:
PSC 814 Box 151
FPO, AE 09266
© 2020 FindSpeakersEasy.com. All rights reserved.